Mon, 18 Nov|
Busy Mums Wellbeing Retreat - 18th November 2019
* Are you a busy mum? * Would you like some time just for you? * Are you fed up feeling frazzled? * Do you want a day away from everyone and everything?
Time & Location
18 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 14:00
Highway Hill, Highway, Calne SN11 8SR, UK
About the Event
Come and join me on my 'Busy Mums Wellbeing Day' This is a day just for you where you will get the opportunity to think and reflect about things impacting your mindset, learn new techniques to use at home to help you stay well every day, meet some likeminded mums and reconnect with yourself!
This is your time to spend nourishing yourself inside and out with yoga and meditation and nutritional advice to keep your mind and body well. You will learn the techniques to put into practice at home, plus all the refreshments you could want all set in the gounds of the tranquil and peaceful Highway Hill in Willtshire.
This 4 hours is dedicated to you and your wellbeing, so here is what you will get in detail:
- Breathing techniques to help calm the mind and soul
- Yoga practice to support wellbeing
- Meditation - what is it, how it helps and practising it
- Nutrition for the mind - how food can nourish us physically and mentally
- Refreshments through the day
- Bring along your own lunch and we can relax in the safari tent together
Why listen to me? I know how important it is to look after yourself. I faced the prospect of having a hysterectomy at 39 and knew that this would impact me in more ways than one, both physically and mentally. I prepared myself by taking up yoga and started to meditate daily before and after the operation. It was the best thing I could have done as I have been able to put into practice what I learnt. I was recently invited to do some work teaching meditaiton to The Wiltshire Air Ambulance Staff to help them with the very difficult job they do.
As a nutritional therapist I also know the importance of eating well to support wellbeing, and am passionate about educating people about the link between food and our wellbeing, not just physically but mentally too.